Myrtle Beach Custom Home Builder
Joe Lesko (left), Custom Homes
Division, and Nations Homes
President, Jeff Skelley (right)
Myrtle Beach's Premier Custom Home Builder, Nations Homes, has earned a reputation as one of the finest custom homebuilders in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. The 2008 Custom Home Builder of the year, Nations Homes, specializes in working with our customers to design and construct their "Dream Home." Whether we start from one of our many award winning custom designs or begin with your plan, the result is always the same . . . a beautifully crafted custom home to fit your lot, lifestyle and budget.
- 2000 Series plans feature vinyl sided homes ranging in size from 1,000-3,000 heated square feet. These homes start at just $70 per heated square foot including spacious 2-car garages.
- 3000 series plans feature hardi-plank sided homes ranging from 1,500-3,500 heated square foot. These homes start at just $85 per square foot. These homes meet all design criteria for:
- 3500 Series plans Feature narrow lot and Beach Style Designs from 1,000-4,500 heated square foot.
- 4500 Series plans Feature assorted plans with upgraded specifications from 2,000-5,000 heated square feet.
- 5000 Series plans Features luxurious homes with a "Mediterranean Influence" designed for the Grand Dunes. This portfolio includes homes from 2,000-6,000 heated square foot.
- Customize Your Own Plan
Please fill out the form below to be directed to Nations Homes' website for more information.
By Traci Miles